2022 Annual Parish Retreat Jan. 14-16 Registration Deadline Dec. 16
Friday January 14, 4pm through Sunday January 16, 11amAt Down Home Ranch (DHR) near Elgin, Texas
Find more information on Down Home Ranch: https://www.downhomeranch.org/
- Registration and payment for the retreat may be made ONLINE or AT CHURCH
- To register in person, stop by the Church Office on Sundays before or after the church service to fill out a form. Leave form in mailbox labeled “Parish Retreat.”
- To register online, complete this form: https://forms.gle/YBWsjCLfF6zArwPF7
- All registration and payments are due by December 16, 2021.
- Make payment either online through the All Saints’ website https://www.allsaints-austin.org/give (you must select “Retreat” as the fund) OR mail or drop off a check (attention Mayra Guevara/Bookkeeper), indicating “Retreat” in the memo.
- Cancellation policy: Since All Saints’ must pay for our use of the entire guest facility without regard to attendance, we are not able to easily handle cancellations.
- A packing list will be emailed to the email address you provide on your registration form a few days prior to the retreat.
ACTIVITIESBonfire with s’mores (Friday evening), hayride, children’s visit to the chickens and miniature ponies with DHR ranchers, square dancing with live band and caller, board games, free time, Sunday morning church service.
Lodging is in one of 2 Lodges (Hickory Lodge and Post Oak Lodge). Each lodge has 3 bunk rooms with three 2-person bunk beds in each (6 occupants per bunk room) and a spacious living room with a full kitchen. Each lodge has 2 shared bathrooms. No linens or toiletries are provided.
All our meals will be served in DHR’s dining hall. DHR is pleased to accommodate special dietary needs including vegetarian and gluten free options, at an additional cost.Three meals will be provided on Saturday plus cold breakfast on Sunday.Please bring your own dinner on Friday or eat on the way.
Snacks and drinks (other than mealtime) are not included.Please feel free to bring your own extra snacks and drinks. Tap water will be available.
We will not be enforcing indoor masking or social distancing, such as in sleeping quarters, dining facilities, and restrooms. You may indicate your vaccination status on the registration form. Full vaccination of participants would provide an additional level of comfort to participants and families.
RETREAT PRICING includes: 2 nights bunk bed in shared bunk room, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday and cold breakfast on Sunday. NOTE: the price is the same whether you are arriving on Friday or Saturday; Friday arrival is highly encouraged.
Price per person (not including special meals): $115
Maximum price per family (not including special meals): $300
Note: family pricing is for immediate family members only.If you wish to invite a guest as a member of your party, the price per guest will be $115, regardless of the age of the guest.
Special Meals (Gluten Free or Vegetarian): additional $20 per person requiring special meals.Covers all meals.
- Online payments should be directed to the “Retreat” fund (link above)
- Checks should be made out to "All Saints Episcopal Church" with parish retreat in the memo.
- The experience will be PRICELESS!
If you are in need of financial assistance in order to attend the Parish Retreat, please contact Merrill Wade at [email protected]
If you can't find the answer to your questions on this form or the All Saints website, please contact Tracy Cornelius at [email protected], subject “Parish Retreat,” or at 512-565-3363.
Brought to you by the All Saints’ Parish Retreat Committee: Mary and Stan Coppinger, Jessica Johnson, and Tracy Cornelius. (We are always looking for new members! Please volunteer!)