Scholarships Deadline April 1, 2023
Hutto Scholarship Deadline April 1, 2023
Applications are available electronically by clicking here Hutto Scholarship App Blank. Applicants must be communicants of All Saints' Episcopal Church in one of the following categories:
- A high school senior planning to enroll in an accredited college in the fall of 2023
- A seminarian, or someone who has been accepted to a seminary
- A current or previous Hutto Scholarship recipient wishing to renew their award.
Scholarship awards are based on merit, potential, and financial need. Return your completed application with supporting materials to the Church Office in person (contact Mona for access appointment), by email (scan documents to [email protected]), or by mail (must be postmarked April 1 or before).
Armistead C. Powell Scholarship Deadline April 1, 2023
All graduating seniors who are confirmed All Saints' parishioners are eligible for The Armistead C. Powell Scholarship. Forms are available electronically by clicking here ECW Armistead Powell Scholarship Application Two written recommendations required:
- One from an academic instructor or advisor
- One personal recommendation (family members and All Saints' staff members may not write your recommendation letters).
The Powell Scholarship is based participation and service to All Saints', not on need or academics. Return your completed application with supporting materials to the Church Office in person (contact Mona for access appointment), by email (scan documents to [email protected]), or by mail (must be postmarked April 1 or before). The Scholarship will be award this Spring. You don't have to have made your final college decision to apply. Don't delay! Fill out an application now, write your short essay and get your letters of reference and turn it in ASAP.
Tags: Saints Alive / Children & Youth